ASA Sustaining Corporate Membership Options
Two options for membership:
Have up to FOUR CONTACTS associated with this membership, allowing voting privileges in Committee work (pending acceptance on the committee) and director/officer elections, as well as notification of Online Bid Submittal requests. (A $100 savings per person, equivalent to Corporate Additional memberships)
(NEW) Have TWO COMPANIES (parent/subsidiary companies) associated with this membership, allowing both companies to be displayed in ASA’s online Buyers Guide and each enjoying full promotional Corporate member benefits, with only ONE contact associated for both companies.
Highlighted Benefits (Marketing and Promotion)
- Requests for up to TWO complimentary ASA seminars (expenses only) per membership year, presented by an industry expert. These AIA-accredited seminars provide an opportunity to market and educate local owners, engineers, architects, DOTs, and other specifiers who could gain from a better understanding of the benefits and specification requirements for quality shotcrete placement. For more information, e-mail [email protected];
- Enhanced recognition on the ASA website with your company’s logo hyperlinked to your company’s website;
- Acknowledgment in Shotcrete magazine;
- Opportunity to submit a Sustaining Corporate Member Profile (2-page advertorial) in Shotcrete magazine;
- Acknowledgment at industry shows such as the ASA Convention, the ASA exhibit at World of Concrete, plus other major ASA functions such as the Outstanding Shotcrete Project Awards Banquet;
- Unlimited opportunities to submit press release announcements for Industry News and New Products & Processes sections (new products, services, and/or personnel changes within your organization) in upcoming issues of Shotcrete magazine (at NO CHARGE!); and
- Permission to use the “ASA Sustaining Corporate Member” logo in your promotional publications and website, accessed via our members-only Media Room.
- Shotcrete Nozzleman Certification sessions
- Contractor Qualification Application
- Advertising in Shotcrete magazine
- All ASA products from the ASA bookstore