Las Vegas, NV
Exhibits: January 18 – 20, 2022
Seminars: January 17 – 20, 2022
Visit ASA’s Booth in the Central Hall #C4511
until 12/13/2021; $105 after 12/13/21; PLEASE BE ADVISED: You must register online prior to WOC 2022, as there will not be any onsite registration. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A BADGE IN THE MAIL SO PLEASE BRING YOUR EMAILED CONFIRMATION LETTER WITH YOU TO THE SHOW TO PRINT YOUR BADGE.
Exhibits-Only Admission: $25 online only, plus the following discounted rates —
If purchased by 12/13/21, advance education pricing applies; higher rates go into effect after 12/13/21.
3-hour Seminars =$150/$190
90-minute Seminars $105/$145
4-hour Certifications $210/$245
Super Pass 1 & 2=$480/$625
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
INFORMA ALLSECURE: OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY
World of Concrete will be organized in accordance with Informa AllSecure health and safety standards, and will feature daily temperature screenings, face mask requirements, physical distancing, contactless registration, enhanced cleaning, and more.
- TEMPERATURE SCREENINGS: World of Concrete will screen all guests for elevated (over 100.4F) temperatures via thermal temperature scanning prior to exhibit hall entry.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE): All guests will be required to wear a face mask upon entry to the event. Masks and gloves will be available onsite if a guest does not have their own.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING: World of Concrete is following a 3-foot radial distance / 6 feet of physical distance per person., as well as one-way entrances and exits inside and outside the building including exhibit halls. Lounges, table rounds, and seating areas will be arranged to ensure physical distancing. Elevators and restrooms will have capacity controls.
- NON-CONTACT REGISTRATION AREAS: Through increased use of technology World of Concrete aims to minimize lines and entry transactions. Visitors are encouraged to register online before the show enabling barcode scanning for printing of badges for contactless entry. Counters will have a partition between visitors and staff.
- ENHANCED CLEANING: There will be enhanced sanitation throughout the course of the event, with a focus on ‘high-touch areas’, such as door handles, restrooms and food and beverage areas.
ASA, a Co-Sponsor at this prodigious annual event, participates with a booth in the Central Hall, #C4511, along with two Education Seminars and Hydro-Arch will again host a Wet-Mix Certification session.
Speaker: Oscar Duckworth
Register for this session: www.shotcrete.org/registration
Registration Fee: $435; $450 after 12/13/2021
Attendees will receive: CP-60(15) Shotcrete Nozzleman Craftsman Workbook
RECOGNIZING QUALITY SHOTCRETE
Speakers: Oscar Duckworth & Charles Hanskat
Registration Fee: Course only: $435; $450 after 12/13/2021
Registration Fee: Exam: $210;
With the strong growth of shotcrete construction, the concrete construction industry needs on-site inspectors who are knowledgeable about producing high-quality and durable shotcrete. This one-day session from ASA provides guidance on over 40 critical elements of shotcrete applications to properly evaluate the overall quality of shotcrete – valuable information for onsite inspectors, General Contractors, shotcrete contractors and others who hire shotcrete sub-contractors. Topics covered include material selections, equipment, placement techniques, finishing, curing, protection, testing and safety as it relates to the shotcrete process.
Examinees may purchase direct from ACI (www.concrete.org/store): ACI CP-61Pack – Shotcrete Inspector Reference Package. This is the reference resource permitted for the open book exam, optional for those individuals pursuing the ACI Shotcrete Inspector Certification, and also available at the seminar for an additional charge – add the Exam when registering.
Charles Hanskat, PE, FACI, FASCE, ASA Executive and Technical Director, is also an ASA/ACI Examiner for the wet- and dry-mix processes. Charles also actively serves on a wide range of shotcrete-related committees including ACI and ASTM.
Oscar Duckworth is an ACI Certified Nozzleman and currently an ASA/ACI Examiner for the wet- and dry-mix processes. He serves as Chair of ASA’s Education & Safety Committee.
January 20, 2022 – Thursday & Friday
ASA SHOTCRETE NOZZLEMAN CERTIFICATION – Wet Mix
Start Time: 8:00 am
Location: Henderson, NV
Examiner: Charles Hanskat
Register for this session: WorldofShotcrete.com
Wet-Mix Shotcrete Nozzleman certification available for New, Nozzlemen-in-Training, Recertification, etc.
- 500 hours of shooting experience required for New Nozzlemen
- 25 hours of work experience required for Nozzlemen-in-Training candidates.
- 1000 hours (within the last 2 years) of work experience + oral interview required for recertification candidates to opt out of the written exam.
Full day education is required for New and Nozzlemen-in-Training candidates, (Tuesday seminar noted above), register separately: www.shotcrete.org/registration. Work Experience forms: https://shotcrete.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/ASA_Work_Experience_Form_2021.pdf – send to [email protected],org (Note – For World of Concrete, when sending)
Performance and written exams offered at this session, register separately: worldofshotcrete.org
- Thursday, January 20th – Henderson, NV | Performance Exams (shooting of panels) start: 8:00 AM
- Friday, January 21th – Henderson, NV | Written Exams – start: 8:00 AM; followed by coring at the yard