ASA offers and supports a variety of educational seminars, as well as qualification and certification programs, to advance the use of shotcrete for high-quality, durable concrete applications. These cover a range of topics and are useful to a wide audience including contractors, suppliers, specifiers, inspectors, government agencies, students, and educators involved in the concrete industry.
- Student Outreach Program — includes complimentary seminars for universities and a scholarship program
- Onsite Presentations — for architects, engineers, specifiers, DOTs, and more.
- Shotcrete Nozzleman Certification Program — ASA is an international Sponsoring Group for ACI Shotcrete Nozzleman Certification
- Contractor Qualification Program — New!
- Shotcrete Inspector Education Program — for government agencies, testing labs, and more.
- ASA Education/Certification Events Calendar — a current list of available education/certification events. Check back often for additional events being offered!