ASA Award Nomination
The ASA Outstanding Shotcrete Project Awards Program exists to recognize excellence and innovation on projects in which the application of shotcrete has played a significant role. ASA’s Annual Outstanding Shotcrete Project Awards Program provides an exciting real world demonstration of the exceptional advantages of placing concrete via the shotcrete process. Many sustainability advantages are also inherent in the shotcrete process and play a significant role in winning projects as well as the project owner’s ultimate decision to use shotcrete as the method of concrete placement. Winners receive their award and present their projects during ASA’s Annual Awards Celebration, held next year at ASA’s 2022 Shotcrete Convention and Technology Conference, at the Sonesta Resort, Hilton Head, SC. Winning projects for each category are also published in Shotcrete magazine’s annual Awards Issue, which will be the Winter 2022 issue. Submittal Process:
- You may submit as many projects as you would like, each one carries a $50 entry fee.
- In order to qualify, projects must be submitted by 5:00 PM EST on October 1, 2021. Project submittals will not be returned and maybe used by the ASA for display at meetings and trade shows.
- Once you submit a request for the application, you will have access to download a pdf application.
- Complete the form filled pdf and upload your images (include in process and finished photos) to the link provided on your pdf.
- Application must be submitted through this website. No hand-written pdfs will be accepted.
- Direct Questions to: [email protected] | (248) 983.1712