|This year, ASA will host a 2-day Shotcrete Convention & Technology Conference, bringing the industry a focused opportunity to explore shotcrete applications and innovations as well as future advancements in the industry. ASA Spring Committee Meetings and our annual Outstanding Shotcrete Project Awards Banquet will also be featured events here! Sunday’s pre-convention opportunities include ASA’s Contractor Education Seminar and several fun networking events taking advantage of Amelia Island’s exceptional destination venue, including a pre-conference Dessert Reception and Industry Mixer.
- Shotcrete Technology Conference presentations
- ASA Spring Committee Meetings (replacing meetings at The ACI Concrete Convention and Exposition – Spring 2019)
- Tabletop Exhibits
- The annual ASA Outstanding Shotcrete Project Awards Banquet at nearby Walker’s Landing
- Optional full-day ASA Contractor Education seminar
- ASA Golf Outing at Omni’s Oak Marsh golf course, designed by Pete Dye
- Optional deep sea fishing, group tennis clinic, guest programs, and other resort offerings